|Power(Watts)||2.0 KVA 150 KVA|
Available with us is an assortment of Portable Induction Heater
-series PIH 2001 that is designed for the purpose of heating the bearings and other shrink-fit components, before their mounting while employing the latest technology micro controller based electronic controls. The rough handling and faulty installation or mounting methods may result in reduced operational life of the bearings and other torque transmitting steel components, which are shrunk-fit on shaft.
Features of portable induction heater are as under:
- This induction heater is available in 5 different models for mounting, range of bearings having bore size from 14 mm and above
- Its primary features are fast, safe and economical heating of bearings
- It is light weight and portable, ensuring better performance
- Power capacity: 3.5 / 4.0 KVA
- The controls are intelligent micro controller based programmable electronic controls
- It has two operating modes, Temperature mode and Time mode that are controlled through feather touch key Board and both these modes can be seen at the time of operation
- It can be used to heat bearings of larger diameter using a pair of Raiser Blocks size 55 x 55 x 125 mm
- By placing the plate in place of the horizontal yoke across the Induction Heater vertical supports, the unit can also be used to heat a plate of any magnetic material.