|Heater Material||Stainless Steel and Intelligent Micro Controller based|
|Voltage||415 +/- 10%|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We can offer a huge gamut of Induction Heater PIHR 5 (5 /10 Kva ) to our clients. These products are available with us in numerous sizes, and combinations to suit the variegated needs of the industry. These induction heaters have become the preferred choice for industrial motors because of their rugged construction. Furthermore, our clients can avail these precision induction heaters series PIR for their safe, fast and economical heating of Inner races of cylindrical roller bearings.Features of industrial induction heater are as under :
- It weights about 86 kg
- It can heat a bearing of 40 kg to 50 kg to temperature of 100oC in 6-7 minutes
- This model is provided with manual or automated Roll-sliding Arrangement for the standard yoke 80x80x490 mm
- The Roll- Sliding Arrangement is so designed that the yoke gets lifted mechanically or automatically rolls off from
- the vertical supports without rubbing or damaging and scraping mating surfaces
- This arrangement provides additional safety, ease of operation and helps to improve productivity
When a component is heated with the induction coil it acquires magnetism strong enough to attract iron particles, iron dust etc. To deal with this phenomenon, it is necessary to eliminate the residual magnetism after heating. Also, these are suitable for the long run, as they are rust resistant and hold a supreme tensile strength. The products fabricated by us comply with set industry standards and are offered to our clients as per their varied demands and requirements.
• When Alternating Current flows through a coil wound around a component; it creates an oscillating magnetic field, which includes current in the component. The magnetic field takes the path of least resistance and also due to the skin effect; the outer periphery of the component gets heated more rapidly than the core.
• Based on the above principle, a ring shrunk fitted on the shaft will get heated more rapidly causing a temperature differential between the two. The difference in the temperature will cause the ring to expand to a stage where it overcomes interference and can be dismounted easily.